Monday, January 10, 2005
We entrust people to our hearts, our lives and stick by them for all bad and good. What i wudnt give to someone dear to me...I dun ask for much. Recently, i juz learnt, not to ask or expect anything at all. Juz be there for people, when they are down and need support. Its ok to let the ones you love trample all over you, and not help you get up after. They are, after all, flesh and blood. Good guys finish last, never used to believe that crap, now i do. After experiancing it first hand. Sad part is, they dont know what u are going through, and even after telling them, they close an eye abt it. To them, the tears that comes out from these eyes seem to be fake, the emotions being let out seems redundant.They think they should go out with friends cuz friends will stick by them and make them happy...So why did i even bother? Cuz i cant stand seein my flesh n blood sad, i wud take away their sadness in a flash if i cud. I try my best to make them happy, to give them what they truly deserve...maybe its juz not enough.
I do need someone to lean on at times, to confide in to cry with and sadly, no one seems to be there. I dun need their pity, or sympathy.They are busy growing up, finding their place in this world, and they forget perhaps...that i am human and i do hurt, and i do need support at times. That i do need them. I dun intend to be a bother, i dun intend to trouble anyone at this moment. so my days are spent in a quiet misery, alone, juz thinking what i can do to get out of the dreadful pit. and not involve people i thought wud have time to be there. After all that has happened, i thought i wud have made a small impact in their lives at least. I guess i was wrong.
latest ramblngs
at
11:15 PM
|