Friday, September 02, 2005 Life intrigues the hell outta me. How do we live through life and still feel, have the sanity and decency to go about the next morning? There are so many unanswered questions in my notebook. How does one get extremely focused? I've always been happy go lucky, i've never in my life put my full focus in smething wanna do. Yet i get this far. I have a great family, i have incredible friends, far and near. I'm contented with my life, everyone's happy. I hope. But i still yearn for more. I crave for that sweet sweet victory, the victory of achieveing. A few ppl have told me i am more then what i see myself. i wanna see that too. Through failure, i hope to rise, and be that person. I wanna make my parents proud, for once. I want to be someone of substance and at my age, i have time to achieve it. I'm just luck cuz i have so many wonderful people ard me. You all know who u are. thank you.
latest ramblngs
at
8:32 PM